Changes in Mobile App
- In version 2.2 has display bug in send later option, now it is fixed in this release.
- Display the count of geotags in Send Later or Sent view pages on the top of the list of observation text.
- New feature to Resend the already sent data available in mobile can be sent now. The View Sent option page has one extra icon called "Move To Send Later".
- New feature to Resend the already sent data. The View Sent option page has one extra icon called "Move To Send Later" which will move the observation to Send Later option. From Send Later, we can send the observation again.
- In Profile page, special characters such as &, <, '," are handled in version 2.3.
- Attribute, Photo1 and Photo2 tamper problem is fixed in version 2.3 send later.
Steps to re-upload already uploaded Geotag
- Go To View Sent page.
- Select the Geotag to be re-sent.
- Click on Move To Send Later icon and wait till message appears. (This will move the selected Data to Send Later page)
- Go To Send Later page.
- Now select the moved geotag and Click on Send icon to resent geotag again to Bhuvan Server