While taking photographs kindly follow below mentioned instructions :
1. It should be ensured that the photographs must have certain level of quality, which will help in further assessment of the assets.
2. The direction and angle of photograph should be such that entire asset or maximum portion of the asset is visible in the photograph.
3. Similar orientation for similar assets. For example: Photographs should be taken, along the length in case of linear structures , like roads etc.
4. Position of the sun should always be on the back of the person taking photograph of the asset.
5. Clear/Haze free photographs.
6. At least one picture of the asset should have picture of the citizen information display board along with the asset.
7. Before capturing of geotag of an asset, MSE needs to wait for some moment so that the accuracy in the range of 10 meters is achieved.